- Digital processing technology implemented on terrestrial TV signals
- Up to 32 individually programmable filters: single channel digital filtering, even for adjacent channels (1 to 4 channels)
- Digital processing of channels: output channels can be frequency shifted
- Automatic signal adjustment in each filter (AGC): and output signal manual regulation
- UHF/VHF digital filters with high selectivity: 30dB rejection (@ 1MHz)
- SAW filters (Surface Acoustic Wave) against LTE interferences, with the best selectivity and stability
- Compatible with DVB-T and DVB-T2
- TForce Technology: terrestrial signal level always stable and adapted to its optimum value
- Storage of several setups and cloning between different AVANT X models
- Zamak chassis provides high screening effect
- Light-weight and compact multiband amplifier with a wide range of features (225x120x55mm)
- Very easy configuration and adjustment using ASuite application for Android or Windows
- Inputs configurable in 2 modes: 4 inputs support VHF/UHF, or one of the inputs is for DAB and the remaining 3 for UHF
- Automatic balancing according to the programmed output level and equalization slope
- High output power
- Allocation of filters to inputs without restraints
- Auto-programming: The amplifier self scans the VHF/UHF inputs to find the best DVB-T/T2 channel, so it can automatically allocate each multiplex to a filter in the most optimum way
- Using ASuite application: Channel monitoring with DVB-T/T2 parameters: identification, level, CNR, CBER (DVB-T) or PER (DVB-T2) and installation PDF report with settings and measures ( Donwload: PDF report example)
- Powering of pre-amplifiers or BOSS system
- LED indicators displaying both unit and signal statuses
- Easy-to-replace power supply
Avant X: A new evolutionary stage
Avant X is a full range of digital programmable multiband amplifiers, which main mission is to achieve a programmable amplification and balance of different RF input signals.
- VHF+UHF inputs: the channels present in these inputs can be filtered and adjusted using up to 32 digital filters. Each filter can be tuned to any VHF+UHF channel, and its bandwidth can comprise between 1 and 4 channels.
The arrangement of the 32 filters is configurable based on the number of channels present on each VHF+UHF input. It’s compatible with DVB-T and DVB-T2.
The output level is programmable between 90-115dBμV for one-output options (BASIC and PRO), and between 86-111dBμV for two-output options (BASIC SAT and PRO SAT). Furthermore, an equalization slope of up to 5 dB can be programmed at the output.
- The FM input can be enabled or not. In case this input is enabled, it will be amplified and its output level set to 10 dB below the lowest-level UHF channel (taking into account the equalization slope).
- IF input (only for models equipped with SAT): satellite input can be assigned an attenuation between 0 dB and 30dB, and an equalization between 0 dB and 15dB. The LNB can be configured to be REMOTELY (user STB) or LOCALLY powered by enabling the 22 kHz tone and configuring the supply voltage value to 13 or 17 V.
Choose the desired programming mode…
Avant X provides three different programming options:
- App ASuite for PC/Mac or tablet/Android smartphone, via USB connection (OTG cable included): The multiband amplifier configuration is performed in a friendly and intuitive environment. A configuration can be defined and stored – even without being connected to the multiband amplifier – only to retrieve it at installation and adjustment time.
Furthermore, for PRO versions, the application allows the monitoring of the quality parameters and the production of an installation report describing the configuration used.
- Universal programmer (ref. 7234): The unit is compatible with the programmer, ensuring backwards compatibility.
- Automatic programming by means of the “AUTO-PROGRAMMING” button (press and hold) of the multiband amplifier itself (PRO versions only): Thanks to a tuner that is able to detect DVB-T/T2 channels for UHF+VHF inputs, the unit performs an automatic programming of the filters when executing this option, as well as the appropriate tuning to avoid intermodulation.
By pressing the READJUST button (short press), the unit is readjusted to the stored configuration values.
After the multiband amplifier is adjusted, a manual fine tuning can be performed to slightly correct the VHF/UHF and FM filters’ gain.