Zintek Systems are delighted to announce the opening of an Engineering position based in Dublin.
Zintek Systems is a commercial installation company of TV, Satellite and Audio Visual Technology. Due to expansion we are currently advertising for the position of Field Service Engineer.
The role is a Field Service Engineer position with approx 90% of time traveling to numerous sites across Ireland. A high level of technical ability is desirable.
A large portion of the role will involve installation of hardware and software on site. Experience in installation of hardware is a distinct advantage.
Desirable / requirements:
- Network troubleshooting at hardware level.
- Refurbishing, testing, imaging and troubleshooting of PC’s. Installation of operating systems.
- Install and configuration of routers, switches and hubs.
- Experience with practical technical service for complex systems, AV systems, IT. and/or technical this will be advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- High personality level, excellent technical abilities and high trouble shooting abilities.
- Good team player, fast learning and creative.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Service oriented.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Full clean Drivers License.
- Fluent English.
Zintek Systems are currently looking for an experienced electronic security service engineer. The candidate will have experience in servicing, commissioning and maintaining systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
Candidates must be computer literate and have a full clean driving license.
The candidate should have at least 3 years proven experience in:
· Intruder Alarms
· IP CCTV & Networks
· Access Control Systems
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
42 Broomhill Close, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland
(01) 400 8353